A famous philosopher once said time discovers truth. But we believe the truth is only really uncovered through hard work, honesty, and integrity.
We are guided by our strong ethics and principles.
We adhere to a strict code of conduct that ensures the confidentiality and protection of all your privileged information, and we only deploy resources equipped with the pre-requisite credentials to successfully undertake your project.
We treat every single case as a special case.
That means we will work closely with you to determine your unique objectives and then tailor our investigation to shine a light on those concerns, helping to find the right solution for you.
We are proud of our dedicated team of certified professional investigators.
Licensed by the Police Licensing & Regulatory Department (PLRD) of the Singapore Police Force, our team have years of combined experience serving in established law enforcement organisations, intelligence units and corporate organisations.
Our scope of experience is broad and balanced.
Our investigation services cover human resources, product proprietary information, family matters, and all aspects of business transactions and operations.
We are committed to providing our valued clients and partners with the best service in the industry. That’s why we maintain a consistently high level of professionalism through constant training, learning and upgrading of skills.
CDiC is a member of the following prestigious professional and business organisations around the globe:
- ASIS International
- ASIS International Singapore Chapter
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners (ACFE)
- Security Association Singapore (SAS)
- World Association of Detectives (W.A.D.)
- Council of International Investigators (C.I.I.)
- Singapore Chinese Chamber of Commerce & Industry (SCCCI)
Our investigators have acquired respected certifications and awards such as:
- Certified International Investigator by the Council of International Investigators (USA)
- Certified Private Investigator by the Security Association (Singapore)
- Merlion Investigator Award 2016 by the Security Association (Singapore)
- Encase Certified Examiner by Guidance Software (USA)
- Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator by EC-Council