Do you have an insatiable hunger for the truth? Then we want to meet you.
Our company is built around the positivity of people. We’re always on the lookout for individuals who share in our core values: confidence, discretion, integrity and courage.
Are you driven? Passionate? Results-orientated?
If you answered yes and think you have the initiative, commitment and high standards to join our growing business, we want to hear from you.
Please send an up-to-date resume with a recent photograph to email@example.com.
- Conducting and managing multiple investigation and field operations projects
- Ensuring all evidence gathering services are conducted ethically, professionally and in accordance with the Private Security Industry Act and relevant Singapore Statues
- Performing quality assurance on all investigations and intelligence/evidence gathering services, ensuring the process is in line with the investigation objective/s
- Assisting with the preparation of investigation reports and organising all relevant evidence, including exhibit management and investigation proceedings
- An individual Private Investigator License, approved and issued by the Police Licensing & Regulatory Department of the Singapore Police Force [to learn more about this license, please visit the Singapore Police Force FAQ]
- A pass mark on our relevant training course, unless exempt
- Minimum N Level for Field Operative
- Minimum O/Diploma level for Field Investigator
- Minimum A level with experience in investigations and client consultancy for Consultants
- Computer literate with knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Strong analytical, writing, communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to work independently and proactively, both as an individual and in a team
- Knowledge of photography, video/audio recording, video/audio editing preferable
- Driving and/or Riding license with own method of transport
- Able to travel overseas at short notice